Translating fundamental research into sustainable strategies for the control, elimination and eradication of food allergy.
Event Description: This online event is a gathering of the world’s best food allergy experts, doctors, academic scientist and researchers to exchange and share their research experience in the field of food allergy. It also discuss the various aspects and parameters of the allergies and the various ill effects. Its highly advised for those who are working in the field of food allergies and having some innovative ideas and plans to eradicate it.
We encourage questions, discussion and debate from all attendees and aim for a relaxed atmosphere to generate maximum interaction online
Who Should Attend: Research scientists, clinicians and pharmaceutical professionals involved in basic and transnational research related to Food allergy treatment and control.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 10th December 2017
ORAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 10th November 2017
POSTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 5th January 2018
|TBC||Dr. Audrey DunnGalvin||Lecturer and Co-Director EYCS||United States|
|TBC||Ms. Jenniffer Alejandra Castellano||Departamento de Morfologia,Facultad de Salud, Universidad del Valle. Cali,||Colombia|
Advances in Food Allergy & Hypersensitivity Research has an open abstract session.
Abstracts can be submitted on any subject related to Food Allergy.
All abstracts are accepted for presentation as long as:
- They have scientific merit
- They are submitted correctly
- This provides everyone an opportunity to present their work
- This further encourages young researchers to present
- Delegates can easily skip a bad presentation or a presentation that is not of interest
- Delegates are not overloaded with presentations as they have one month to choose the presentation that they want to watch, by watching the recording
Advisory Board Members
|Dr. Audrey DunnGalvin||Lecturer and Co-Director EYCS||Ireland|
|Professor. Anne Marie Ditto||Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine||United States|