A three day international conference on the science of food allergies and hypersensitivities, including triggers and treatments.
Location: London, UK
Date: 5th – 7th July 2016
Food allergies and intolerances have now reached epidemic proportions with the personal, social and economic costs extending across the world. The aim of this EuroScicon summit on Food Allergy & Hypersensitivity is to provide a networking opportunity to discusss the latest research on the pathophysiology of food hypersensitivities and new approaches for their treatment.
This event will discuss the following:
- Food hypersensitivities, including allergies and intolerances
- Susceptibility and early life origins of food hypersensitivities
- Therapeutic approaches to food allergy management
- Diagnosis of food hypersensitivities
- Practical management of food allergies
The early registration deadline is 20th May 2016
Who Should Attend: Those in research and academia; those in the food industry; those in drug development and pharma.
The 2016 Food Allergy Summit has an open abstract session: Abstracts can be submitted on any subject related to Food allergy and intolerance