A three day international conference on the science of food allergy and intolerance, its treatment and causes.
Food allergy has now reached epidemic proportions where the personal, social and economic cost extends across nations. The aim of this EuroScicon summit on Food Allergy is to provide a networking opportunity to discusss research and treatments being developed.
This event will discuss the following:
- Food allergies and intolerances
- The susceptibility to food allergy
- Early life origins of food allergy
- Food tolerance versus food sensitisation
- Effects of food processing on food allergenicity
- Industrial dimensions of food allergy
- Food allergy and the processing of protein allergens by antigen-presenting cells
- Novel foods
This event has CPD accreditation
The early registration deadline is 20th May 2016
Who Should Attend:
Those in research and academia; those in the food industry; those in drug development and pharma.
The 2016 Food Allergy Summit has an open abstract session:
Abstracts can be submitted on any subject related to Food allergy and intolerance
Abstracts for poster presentation only can be submitted up to two weeks before the event